FUSE 2021 Sponsorship
4-5 December 2021
$1000 – Community Group
$2000 – Non for profits
$3000 – Corp./Govt. Bodies
Limit of 5 event sponsors
Express interest to be a FUSE 2021 Sponsor!
FUSE is Australia’s only national multicultural youth summit and is hosted by Multicultural Youth Advocacy Network Australia (MYAN).
This is a limited opportunity to be part of this unique online and face to face event and connect with young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds, sector leaders and key decision makers in government.
This event will be held across different states and territories across Australia and will include online panels and workshops that will connect them altogether.
To be eligible as a sponsor for FUSE 2021 your program or work will need to align with one or more of the four key themes:
Benefits outlined below:
Partner logo added to:
- Website event page
- Eventbrite tickets page
- Online event banners/holding slides
- Event agenda
Pitch to young people in our Day 2 networking activity (optional):
- There will be an online networking session in the form of Zoom breakout rooms. As a sponsor you will be given your own dedicated breakout room.
- This breakout room is an open opportunity to share your programs, ideas and get feedback from emerging young leaders across Australia
- Before opening the rooms you will get 1 minute to share what you will be doing in your breakout room to encourage young people to connect with you. Young people will be able to move freely between each breakout room for the 20 minute session.
Share your program(s) in the final FUSE report shared to MYAN’s National network
- Report shared to 2200+ subscribers
- Sections of the report will also be shared across social media platforms
2 x Sector Tickets to FUSE 2021
- Tickets are valued at $117 each
Framed certificate of appreciation
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org